hello dear blissful readers. . . it's jan from poppytalk and i'm thrilled to be guest blogging today while traci is off on her (what sounds like amazing) summer vacation! today i thought it would be fun to bring a little black and white (with a bit of brown) here just because to me it's an amazing color combination and such a classic. i'm really drawn to these three this year – from the browns of wooden floors and furniture to black and white accents like rugs or picture frames and in most cases white walls to brighten it all up. there's just something about them that sets the mood instantly and it's super-easy to pull together.
1. PK31/2, 2-seater sofa from Fritz Hansen
3. New paintings by Iris Schwarz (Maison Paulette) - black and white gouache on vintage card and paper.
7. Photographer: Joakim Blockström via Desire to Inspire
8. Carte de Visite - sheaff-ephemera.com
9. A beautiful entry way via So Deco
so there you go, i hope you enjoyed my picks - and thank you to traci for inviting me to do a post here - with her taste it was truly an honour.